Saturday, November 02, 2019

Pee Wee's Playhouse Loot Box - Tee Shirt Design


 Happy Halloween!!! ๐ŸŽƒ I thought I’d share my work from project that never saw that light of day. It was for a line of subscription boxes for the Pee Wee brand. I met this guy at CTN 2017 and he liked my work and asked if I was interested in doing some designs for this project and I of course said yes. Eventually in early 2018 I finished the first image you see above and to “big top” it all off I was able to get notes from Paul Reubens himself and eventually get to speak with him on the phone and go over the design. This was for a tee shirt that would be in the subscription boxes amongst other Pee Wee type products. All in all it was a fun “big adventure” to be a part of but I didn’t get paid for it. This is super rare but it has happened in the past. Today being Halloween felt like the most appropriate day to share these...now it’s time for a “big holiday”...Enjoy.

Click on the images below for closeups, progress images and variants:









No comments: