Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Ken Turner - Alternative Art Poster #33: "STRANGER THINGS"

  
A "STRANGER THINGS" alternative art TV poster has been at the top of my poster list prior to and since getting back from Toronto's FanExpo Canada.  I saw alot of Eleven cosplay but the one I got a picture of was spot on for me.


I added specific numbers for the D & D game dice which corresponded to the show.  Here are the meanings behind the numbers: 

  • 7, 15, 20, 16 is for the date Netflix premiered the show - July 15, 2016
  • 2 is for the twin directors - The Duffer Brothers
  •  8 is for the number of episodes
  • 1 is for Season One
  • 11 is for the character Eleven
  • 6 is for the day Will went missing (November 6th 1983)

 CLICK on images for close-ups:




Enjoy

Thanks

Cheers

Ken

No comments: