Ken Turner 2012 Art Contest Info:
I will be holding an ART contest and the Grand Prize will be awarded to the TOP 3 entries. Winning Entries will also have their pieces displayed on www.kenturner.blogspot.com
*SKILLS NOT REQUIRED, IMAGINATION IS A MUST!The guidelines and rules are as follows:
- This contest is open to everyone young and old.
- 2 original pieces of art are to be submitted by each person.
- #1: Create a "Snowboy & Crow" one page comic. It can be more but one page will be fine. Think of a clever and imaginative scenario or situation for "Snowboy & Crow" to be in. Feel free to use speech bubbles to help depict the story if needed. Color or no color is acceptable. Any medium, any size, any format of your choosing.
- #2: Create one "Henry: The Heart Boy" sketch or doodle or painting or cut-out or sculpture piece. Color or no color is acceptable. Any medium, any size, any format of your choosing.
- Artwork must be entirely the original work of the individuals.
- GRAND prize to the top 3 entries include:
- "The World of Snowboy & Crow" Mini-Comic - signed
- "Henry: The Heart Boy" Illustrated Story Book - signed & includes one wind-up butterfly
- Henry & Snowboy Art prints - signed
- Postcard set (5 in each set) - signed
- The submission deadline is July 31, 2012.
- Each entry must email in a high quality scan, photograph or digital file of each piece.
- Please include your name and shipping address when sending in entries.
- All entries are to be submitted to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All questions or inquiries can be sent to the following email address: email@example.com
- Winners will be annouced on August 6, 2012.
- For art references see below -
SNOWBOY & CROW REF: