Wednesday, May 09, 2012

The Armageddon Letters: Was Castro Crazy?

 Seen below are 3 screenshots from a short film I finished, a few weeks ago, for the award winning filmmaker/producer, of Virtual JFK, Koji Masutani and the Balsillie School of International Affairs.


"The Armageddon Letters" is a series of short films which will reveal what it was like for leaders in Washington, Moscow and Havana to look straight into the barrel of nuclear war in 1962.

 

Entitled - The Armageddon Letters: Was Castro Crazy?

This short that I directed focuses on Castro.  I animated the film in a "Catch Me If You Can" type art direction style with narration from Prof. Jim Blight (seen in his "Animated Style" in the first still).

I'll let you know as soon it becomes ready to view and I will make it available via my VIMEO page: 

For more information on the project go to:



Stay tuned

Cheers

No comments: