Wednesday, January 04, 2012

INSTORE Magazine Article

I was contacted about a month ago by Josh Wimmer of INSTORE magazine, which is one of the top american jewelry magazines, and they wanted to do a little article on some Valentine's Day illustrations I did with Red Dice Media for S.V. Jewellers. Its part of there 10 Year Anniversary issue which comes out this month. I made a scan of the cover and the page the article appears on (seen above).

http://mydigimag.rrd.com/publication/?i=93251&p=120

Sadly this week one of my heroes British cartoonist Ronald Searle died at age 91. He was the major style influence behind these illustrations, so I was very glad his name was added in this article. Hopefully more people will look up his work and see just how brilliant all his drawings are.

For those who haven't seen the jewelry illustrations, I've added them below.

Cheers

No comments: